Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our New Baby....

Alright guys, so, here are some pictures of our


HANDSOME LITTLE MAN!!!!!!!!!


This is a 3D image of his face...so cute and only half-cooked!


Here's a pic to show he is growing great and doing everything baby should do!




And, I have to tell you what the ultrasound lady said about this picture (she's kind of a funny/odd lady) She says, "Yep, definately a boy, here you can see his little penis floating around in all the fluid" Hahaha lady, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.


We are so excited to add a little boy into the mix! Now we just have to patiently wait for him to hurry up and get here!!!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Congrats!!! The whole cleaning between the legs thing wont be near as bad as you think. Your a great mom to Morgan and you will be a great mom to this little guy!!!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

YAY!!! Little boys are so much fun. I am so excited for you guys. He is going to be so handsome.

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys to have 1 of each, its perfect! I hope the time goes by fast for you!

k-lo said...

I love how they always have to comment on the peepee! Put arrows everywhere. lol Congrats! I can't wait for him to come, now to pick a name!

Jason and Jerry said...

We are so happy for you guys!!! Boys are a blast!!

RHulsey said...

I am glad the little dude fully cooperated. That is as clear a peepee shot as you can get! I AM BUSTING WITH EXCITEMENT! I wanted you to have a boy so so bad!