Monday, February 22, 2010

365 Days of Photos

Hey guys! I just read this really cool idea online, and I have decided I AM DOING IT. Yep, a whole year's worth of photos...its kind of a commitment but I figure, one photo a day? I can handle that.
So, here's the jist: Every day for the next year, I am going to be taking pictures and documenting one photo for every day. I might put in a small snippet here and there, but its mostly going to be less talk and more pictures!
Just to ensure I am not boring everyone who is interested in our family stuff (but not necessarily my stuff) with all of this, I am going to start a new blog that is devoted to the 365 photos.
Why am I telling you this? Because I was thinking HOW FUN WOULD IT BE if I was not the only one taking this journalling challenge? SO, if you are interested, I think it would be the tops to have a blog that has like, a MILLION administrators, and we can all get on and post our photos of the day :) We can just title them with out names and the number of the photo (ex. Brytani- day 247)
Anyhow, I am going to get this thing up and running by Friday (I am having such a hard time waiting cause I got the coolest picture of Morgan today, but I want friends to be on schedule with me soooooo I am just gonna keep the cool one for myself I suppose) Anyhow, if you're interested, and not a commitment chicken, leave a comment and we will get the new blog up and running at top speed!

4 comments:

RHulsey said...

Ok pal, count me in.
I am a commitment chicken, and you and I don't make the greatest pair when it really comes to getting down to business, but oh well. I am game.

And the word verification is iniquack, HA

Alicia said...

I think it sounds like a fun idea, but I don't think I can make that commitment...as it is I have digressed in my blogging to about once a month :(.

k-lo said...

I want in! Lets do it!

~pollyanna said...

I have a project 365 going already, here is mine if you want to take a look:

http://www.pollyannaproject365.blogspot.com/