Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's That Time of Year Again!

Well, it happens to be that time of year again! The time when I will be posting about a BAJILLION times because it happens to be all of our birthdays (and the new baby's too!) It's just a crazy time of year for us! So I guess if I'm going to be posting like crazy, I better get on with it huh? Well, here is how we celebrated Morgan's big day:
"Hmmm, what could be in this super tall present?"
"MOM! It's my butterfly kite from Daddy's work!!!!!!"

So, with the kite out of the bag (hahaha I couldn't resist) we packed up and headed out to go get in some quality kite flying time.

Dad had to help her get it up and going a little bit...
But she wasn't going to let him have it for long!
She wrestled it away from Dad and was lovin it! By the way, does anyone know a cuter kid than mine? Okay Okay, so I'm biased...
After the kite flying got old (actually what happened was Morgan tripped, let go of the kite, and I got to run about 2 blocks to chase it down...at 39 weeks pregnant!) Anyhow, after that little escapade, we headed down to the dock of the lake we were flying the kite at:


Morgan was cracking me up, she kept saying the geese were "Monster Ducks" and going to "eat her cause they is monsters"

Did I mention this was her 3rd birthday? Well, apparently she thought it was her 16th, because in the empty parking lot she climbed right up into JD's lap and had the best time EVER driving us around.
It was her birthday, I let her do what she wanted...



3 comments:

RHulsey said...

Yeah you got to watch out for those monster ducks, they'll get ya every time if you are not careful.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

She is very adorable. She looks like her mom. And BTW, you are an adorable pregnant lady seriously you look good!

Alicia said...

She is so cute! Happy Birthday Morgan!!!