Friday, February 1, 2013

The Chronicles of the Neighbor Weirdness

We have new neighbors. They are snowbirds, meaning they only live down south here in St George for about 4 months of the year. And, let me tell ya, that is a GOOD thing, because THEY, my friends, are WEIRDOS.

I think they have lived here for maybe 2 weeks, and here are a couple of nosy neighbor pictures I have taken through the window on our front door that faces their house. Please, observe the oddity that lives next door:


Now, you may be saying, "Hey, give the old man a chance." Well friends, that is a chainsaw he is holding and we have landscapers. So, what do you think his plans are with that chainsaw? By all means, tell me your ideas, because I got nothin.


And then today Howie starts barking like he is going crazy, and I look outside and lo and behold, there is a cowboy just laying in the driveway. Just a random cowboy LAYING in the driveway.

I feel like now is the perfect time to say, "Curiouser, and curiouser"

But don't you worry your little hearts, I'll keep you updated on The Chronicles of the Neighbor Weirdness. This, at least, if nothing else would do the trick, will surely keep me blogging.

1 comment:

RHulsey said...

I so look forward to the oddness that the future brings. Having strange neighbors may be a lot of fun. Snowbirds can be pretty quirky. They joy ride their golf carts in our park. We have one fellow who walks his dog around the park 3 times a day, every day, from his car. Slooooooowly cruising around while his little dog walks unleashed on the sidewalk.