Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Tanner!



Happy Birthday to my little boy! Tanner, you came around and my whole world lit up. From the first moment that you were born, you have been nothing but a smile on our faces. I didn't realize how much I needed you until you were here, and I am so thankful that Heavenly Father sent you to us a year ago!


You are so funny. Right now you get so excited about things- you purse your lips into a giant "o" shape and you just oooooooooo your little heart out. Sometimes, if something is exceptionally exciting, you throw your arms out to the side and shake your hands back and forth. That's what you do when Mom or Dad come home. We love it :)


You've just recently started laughing when other people laugh, because you understand that when other people laugh, that means something is funny so you should laugh too. You throw your head back and just giggle your face off. It makes everyone else laugh even harder.

It has been about a month since you started walking, but a couple of days ago you jumped. Just jumped in the kitchen. Like a crazy.



You are more independent than either of your siblings. You're happy to just sit and play by yourself sometimes, especially if you are trying to figure something out!



I remember sitting there, the day you were born, wondering what your personality would be like. I had never met a baby in my life that was as content and happy to just "be" like you were. I wondered how that would change as you got older. So far, you are still that boy. You still love every single aspect of life and you make everyone around you enjoy it more because you are there. 



I love you so much, Tanner! Happy Birthday!




1 comment:

RHulsey said...

WOOHOOO! I am so excited that you posted something! Tanner is adorable. And he may be one of your more "chill" kids, but watch out! Jumping already! That kid's got crazy up his sleeve!