Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Girl Of Many Hats




It all started when Morgan was about

3 months old. Well actually, earlier than that,

but I can distinctly remember one day when she

was about 3 months old when we

were sitting in church (where all the interesting

stories come from, because what parent can actually pay

attention in sacrament when they have

a kid?) and JD starts putting Morgan's little stuffed dog

on her head.Well, here we are a little over a year later,

and the kid cannot stop putting things on her head.

I've decided she feels that if it can balance,

that is where it belongs.

Wet paper towel? Good hat. One of the

FIVE MILLION tupperware she pulled

out of my cupboard? Good hat.

Bowl full of tuna? Great hat.

An actual hat? Never gonna happen.




6 comments:

Lonely Anthony said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adam & Rachel said...

cool...i am so glad you started a blog. they are so much fun! morgan is so cute!!! she is such a little kid now. time really flys...hope you're doing well.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Yay!! I am so glad you are here. This is so much fun. And your little girl is so adorable. I can't wait to hear more.

Amanda

Adam & Rachel said...

hey...you haven't made any updates in a while. how have you been?? what are you up to??

Ashlee said...

Hey, I found your blog stalking around -- Kristi told me that you had one and I found it. Yeah. Another friend in the blogging world.

RHulsey said...

I would like to comment that Aaron's feet made a guest star appearance in the oh so cute wet paper towel hat picture.