Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hoffman Family Reunion


So I have been putting off adding anything to our blog because I am afraid a bunch of people are going to yell at me! Why? Because most of our newer pictures are from JD's fourth of July family reunion which happened to be in Heber, UT. While we were there, we had SO much going on, I didn't get in touch with ANYBODY, so yeah, don't be mad! While we were in Heber, we stayed in a cabin (complete with lots of dead animals on the wall) with the whole extended family. It was so much fun!


Morgan and her cousin Hunter had so much fun together! It is so awesome to see her getting old enough to enjoy other kid's company and not just their toys!





Morgan hung out in Hunter's firetruck (okay so I guess she

does still play with the other kids toys a lot too) Hunter

would push "Morgie" around and they both just thought

it was about the funniest thing ever.




Doesn't it look like he is teaching her life lessons? They were

talking to eachother in babbling baby talk (with a few real

words from Hunter) and Morgan just looked so engrossed. I

was kind of curious if he was telling her all the secrets about

her next 6 months. "Just wait until you're two, then they

start thinking you can talk and when they say they are

taking away your binky, they're for real this time!!!"





HERE I COME BABY!!!!



This was probably one of my favorite things of our whole

trip. Hunter would chase Morgan around, and as he was

chasing her he would yell, "Here I Come Baby!"




We would go out for walks pretty often, mostly to wear out

the kids! (I was also determined to see a moose, but it never

happened) I swear, those two kids just seemed to be in a

world of their own!

3 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

glad to see you finally made an update. hope you're doing well. looks like morgan is having the time of her life.
PS: the blond hair is cute! always fun for the summer!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Gosh what a cute family!! I can't believe how much Morgan looks like JD. I'm glad you guys had a great time. Keep blogging I love to hear your updates.

Jordan & Rhonda said...

You bet you are in deep shi....do do. haha just kidding we weren't here anyway. I'm so happy that you have a blog though. How are things going it has been too long.