Friday, August 15, 2008

3 YEARS!!!!






It is just so crazy to me that JD and I have just celebrated our 3 year anniversary. It was actually kind of funny, because neither of us remembered it was our anniversary till almost 5 o clock in the evening! I guess being married hasn't really been that hard for us, so it doesn't seem like as big of an accomplishment to us as it does to some. I love JD and I am so glad to be married to him. I am just so happy, and I couldn't have asked for a better daughter to have come from our marriage. I seem to have a chance to laugh from my belly every day, she is just so funny. Its funny, people are always asking if I feel like I missed out on life since I got married at 19. Really, I think this way I just get to spend more of my life the way I want to! If I would have waited a few more years, that would be a few more years of my life I wouldn't have my wonderful family. Our little family is so blessed to be able to be so happy. Couldn't have asked for a more wonderful 3 years! (except I know the next 3 will only get better!)

3 comments:

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

What?? It's already been 3 years? I can't even believe that. Congrats!

Ashlee said...

Hey lady. Someone told me -- I can't even remember who -- that you had a blog. I added you to my favorites and stalk you once in a while ;) You are an amazing person. You really do a great job with the kids on Sunday and I'm sure the Bishop was inspired to call you. You are great.

Adam & Rachel said...

congrats!