Friday, September 19, 2008

Pictures at Nanny's and Grandpa's

So JD and my Dad have been working a lot lately to try to expand my Dad's business so they can have more work. What does this mean for our family? Lots of things, hopefully it means JD will not be so worried about money soon, and hopefully it means we might be able to relax one day! But what does it mean right now? Lots more time at my parents house. So, this week I decided to take Morgan and go take some amateur photos, hoping that they would not turn out too amateur! I wanted to use this hat and a feather boa, but she kept throwing the boa off her lap as soon as it touched her and saying, "Ouchie!" Well, here's what I got:







3 comments:

Jordan & Rhonda said...

So freakin' cute Bryt. Your pics look really good.

Anonymous said...

She is such a cute kid! Her face in the picture with the feather boa is really funny.
Anyways, How much did you get that feather boa for?

Adam & Rachel said...

the picture turned out cute and they really show her fun personality!