Monday, July 26, 2010

Bumpy Slides and Astronauts!

Today I was doing the dishes and Morgan yells,
 "HEY MOM! COME RIDE MY BUMPY SLIDE!" 
This is what I found:


She then proceeded to explain the slide to me and said,

"This pillow is so you can land on yours head, like this"
Ian could tell how silly his sister was being:

Morgan insisted I give it a go, so this is a picture I took while I was takin' a ride, on the bumpy slide!

So then Morgan decided she had to take pictures from the top too!


So, I let her have a chance taking a picture of Ian's first trip down the bumpy slide. Looks riveted, doesn't he?

Earlier today Morgan asked me if she could be an astronaut. I told her that was a good idea, and she could pretend to be one if she wanted to. She replied with an emphatic
"Mom. I. CAN. NOT. BE. AN. ASTRONAUT. BECAUSE.
WE. HAVE. NO. STARS. OR. PLANETS!!!!!"
So I told her we could make some if she helped me clean the house.
 (yay for bribery!)

We made ourselves a cardboard rocket too...


4 comments:

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I have to say that you seem like such a fun mommy and your kiddos are so cute.

Jenny said...

You are such a fun mom! I dont know if I would ever think to create a whole space experience like that, totally awesome! Morgan is so funny, I love the bubby slide, I remember doing stuff like that when I was a kid. Ian is so stinking cute! How old is he now?

Alicia said...

So cute!!! I love the rocket ship!

RHulsey said...

Why did I not see this post for so long? I love it! The bumpy slide! She is so Bryt. She will be playing things even cooler than poop in the colon in no time! (also the word ID is polomis, and me makes me think of, "I plomise"