Friday, January 13, 2012

Well, thank you for that.

I was just sitting here and Morgan walked over to the piano and started plunking around on it. She noticed that one of the keys is a little scratched up (honestly they are all in pretty bad shape :) And she said, "Hey Mom, how did this happen to this key?"
"What do you mean?"
"How did it get these little scratches?" she asked.
So I said, "I don't really know"

"Oh. I bet I know, Mom. I bet you scratched it with those pokeys you have. Those pokeys in your underarms."

"Uhhhhh, that's one idea, but I'm pretty sure my arm pit hair couldn't scratch the keys on a piano."

"Huh. I bet they could." And away she went, onto her next task to decide what my arm pit hairs may have destroyed.

2 comments:

RHulsey said...

Oh MAN! That's great. Now I am making sure to NEVER let Connor see my armpit hairs.

RHulsey said...

I am laughing so much about this again. Seriously Bryt, those pokies of yours seem terrifying.