Saturday, December 6, 2008

Little Helper

When we decided to get out all the Christmas Decorations, Morgan was MORE than willing to be our little helper. I'm sure that any of you guys with kids totally understand this, and she has hit this stage of life FULL ON. Well, first she decided the ornaments were balls, and great to throw around the house: Then, once she saw her Mom and Dad hanging them on the tree, she caught on and had to do it all on her own!
So I feel two ways about this next picture, I either think it is so gross because she ate a blue candy cane and her mouth is stained from it, or I break into a huge grin because her smile is just so contagious!

Once the tote was empty, she decided it looked like a good place for a nap. She grabbed her "bubby" (blanket) and tossed it in there and then proceded to climb in and say "Ni, Ni Mom. Ni, Ni Dad" (night night) She didn't actually go to sleep in there, but JD and I got to enjoy a good five minutes of her pretending to be that way!





3 comments:

Alicia said...

Those pictures are so cute. Yes, I completely understand the help and I want to do it stage...it is great fun, isn't it??? Morgan does have a very cute smile. I am getting more and more excited to see you guys! The tree looks great. Question...was the blue candy cane from last year, or a new one?? HEHEHE

RHulsey said...

Morgan is just so big. I had to hang Connor's ornament for him today.

Alicia said...

I just thought it was funny that she was eating a candy cane while you were unpacking Christmas stuff. I remember when we were young there would be left over candy canes and we would eat them when they were years old. Funny memories!