Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Little Moments

Since Thanksgiving is coming up, I thought I would

share a few of the pictures we have on our

computer that remind me of times and things I have

to be thankful for. I love my family, and all these

little moments, so enjoy!






JD and Morgan in her first snow










My silly girl...
enough said








Happy Cousins





JD suffering through Curious George games, again, with a pants free Morgan







So proud of our Easter Eggs






Morgan's first cookie beater...almost had to force it down her throat that first bite








Sour Lemon Face











I miss naps with Morgan :(










Her "sitting in everything possible" phase









Road trip Peek a Boo











Unsure of her first Birthday cake











Snow...and rosy red cheeks!






Basically, we have so much to be thankful for, one of which, JD is staying up to let me finish this, even though he really wants to go to bed! I am thankful for our family, and our callings, and our determination. I am thankful for Morgan's unceasing smiles, and her goofy walks. I am thankful for the little blessings the Lord sends our way, like clothes from people in our ward, or a home teacher stopping by when we really need it. But more than anything, I am thankful to be a Mom and to be considered worthy of the family I have and that I have been chosen to raise up unto the Lord. So much to be thankful for!!! It would be impossible to list it all, but I am just so grateful for the wonderful blessings in our lives!

3 comments:

RHulsey said...

That was very sweet. Showed me all sorts of things to look forward to :)
I really like JD's "Suffering through Curious George games" face

Jeff, Kimberly, & Liam said...

Were those snow pics from sledding with the youth last year? That was a lot of fun! Morgan is a cutie.

Alicia said...

I love all of those pictures...the one of JD and curious george is oh so true! We know the feeling. Can't wait to see you guys!!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!