Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It Begins...

So, for any of you that I talk to on a regular basis, you are already aware of our new family member, Spirit. Yes, Spirit. Morgan has decided that it is absolutely essential for her to get a daily dose of this movie. And, the best part is no matter how many times she sees it she still yells, "Horse, GO, GO, Horse GO" so very frantically when the mountain lion tries to attack the herd. (If its not ringing any bells, its a Disney movie with a wild horse and the plot is basically: Captured, Free, Captured Again,Free Again, Captured Again Again, Free Forever FINALLY) Anyhow, Morgan's fascination with the flick has made me feel I should apologize to my brothers and sisters for the constant Winnie the Pooh they had to endure, and (as long as we are just passing around movie apologies) I feel I need an apology from my little sister about the Little Mermaid, haha DARCI.
I know every kid has their favorite, and this happens to be Morgan's. Its not too bad actually, it has a decent soundtrack (which I can now sing word for word mind you), and we usually just put it in the portable DVD player and she can watch it quietly without the rest of us feeling like we live in the Old West. Well, here are some pictures:

So Concerned:


Oh, everything is A-Okay, phew!

4 comments:

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Oh yea, i remember Kevin watching Toy Story and Bugs Life OVER AND OVER again. It one point i knew the lines word for word. I guess thats something i get to look forward to when kids start coming our way. Morgan is such a funny kid. I wish we lived closer because i want to play.

Brittany said...

Bryt you big nerd!!! You didn't tell me you had a blog!!! I love it! The keys-locked-in-the-truck story is hilarious....and everybody has a good one of those with kids! Morgan is so so so super cute...i can't get over it. (not that i didn't think you'd have cute kids)!!! just that I have a thing for super cute little girls because i'm scared i won't ever get one! anyway i'm excited i found your blog...thanks for telling me!!!

David and Kathryn Peterson said...

yeah, my daughter just LOVES sleeping beauty right now, but she calls it "GAGON" meaning "dragon" and she serisously flips out whenever the witch shows up. she watches it anywhere from 1-3 times a day. so, i know how you feel!! we were watching wizard of oz last night, and when the witch takes toto, cadence started screaming and crying "NO!! puppy! PUPPY!!!" and she seriously had huge tears rolling down her face, so we had to keep reassuring her that the dog was fine. kids are so funny!

Anonymous said...

That was Land Before Time for me. But I ain't apologizing to no one