Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The almost final product:



So, here is the hair:




(For some reason this picture makes the back look kind of mullety, but its not, its just the lighting I think)


I say "almost final" because I still have the color to do, which I am kind of nervous about but we will see how it goes.


I also want to tell you that my husband is such a MAN. I asked him to take some pictures of my hair, and these are the pictures I got:








Just not exactly what a woman would think of as "hair pictures"


So silly.

8 comments:

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I really like it so far.

RHulsey said...

I like how that one picture is half of the yard, and the other half is you. You can tell JD is proud of that yard.

Adam & Rachel said...

cute cut...it's so true with guys and pictures. that's totally how adam is if I ask him to take a picture too. such is life. ps: i can't wait to see the color.

Melody said...

Very cute...I had short hair once....Ok maybe a couple of times. Your neck gets very cold...thankgoodness it is Spring and not winter. If it was winter, I would tell you to invest in a scarf. Very cute though...must see when it is FINAL! :)

Jenny said...

Very cute! I love it! Cant wait to see the final do!

Alicia said...

It looks way good!!! What color are you doing? I think if I asked Lynn to take the picture he would have zoomed into my nose or something :)

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Way cute hair!! It makes me want to do something new and fun with mine! I am pretty sure it wouldn't turn out looking like that though.

Brittany said...

Bryt that's way cute! I love the bangs too!! Short hair is so fun and cute, especially in the summer....i'm a litle jealous of your hair. :) I love the pictures JD took....typical!!