Monday, May 4, 2009

So Long My Good Friends...

Who do most people turn to when they've had a bad day?
A friend.
Who do they turn to when they are bored?
A friend.
Who do they turn to when they want to get away?
A friend.

Who do I turn to when I've had a bad day?
Ice Cream.
Who do I turn to when I am bored?
Chips.
Who do I turn to when I want to get away?
Candy Candy CANDY!

Tomorrow is my first Weight Watchers meeting, so I just gotta say:
Old friends, I have loved you, and BOY will I miss you but you gotta go! So long you stomach stretchers, I'm moving on!

3 comments:

RHulsey said...

Proud proud proud of you.

Adam & Rachel said...

i never thought you needed it....but good for you to get motivated. We all have our lagging times.

k-lo said...

Well, I'm sure your old friends will miss you! Where are you going? If I can't go with you I might have you pick up a few of the cookbooks and eating out books for me!!! I love weight watchers, stick with it and exercise and you'll drop it in no time!