Thursday, June 18, 2009

One of Those Little Moments

I know I just posted yesterday, but I just had one of those little moments you have as a mother, that make it all seem amazingly worthwhile.
I was sitting on the couch, folding laundry, and Morgan was "helping me" (wadding clothes into a ball and saying "All folded!") I was folding some garments, when she says,
"Mom, where Morgan's garments?"
So I responded,
"Morgan doesn't have any garments. She will get them when she gets married in the temple."
Morgan then disappeared into her room and came out holding a small fairy tale castle toy. She brought it over to me and said,
"Morgan want to married in temple. In BIG temple. Yup."
I just LOVE that when Morgan sees castles, she calls them temples. I just LOVE that while I know she doesn't really know what she's saying, she is already telling me she wants to get married in the temple. I really just LOVE everything about her!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

She is soooo adorable!!! Just so you know...Hunter has listened to the recording of Morgan singing the ABC's about 100 times. And he keeps asking why she isn't here anymore. (He said, "I am fun right mom". I told him yes, but that Morgan lives far away and can't always stay to play with him. He doesn't understand why she doesn't think he is fun :) oh well...I just don't know what else to tell him. :)

RHulsey said...

That is so precious! What a good example you are for her.