Thursday, September 23, 2010

Chubbsters like to Eat. Duh.

I could say this post is about me, because, well, I do love to eat :) But, for the most part when I am talking Chubbster these days, I am talking Ian. The kid is 18 pounds and counting at 6 months old! So, it should come as no surprise that he is 100% content to eat and eat and EAT.

 The first couple of times he would grab my hand or the spoon and shove it into his mouth. Now he just kind of chills and waits for the next bite cause he has faith in his Mama to not starve him :)

Processing the flavor...

Hey, that's not so bad after all Ma!

2 comments:

RHulsey said...

his processing the flavor picture is so funny to me.

Alicia said...

WOW-he has already changed so much since we say him in June! CUTE!!!
Hope you guys are doing well!