Thursday, September 30, 2010

Funny stuff: September 2010

These are just a couple of the funny conversations Morgan and I had this month:

-There was a cat in our backyard and Howie chased it over the fence.
      Morgan:  "Mom, I want a cat"
      Me: "Me too. But Daddy doesn't like cats, so we will probably never have one."
      Morgan: "Ummm, it's okay. I will teach Daddy to like cats. Lets go get one."

- When we woke up this morning she starts pulling board games out of a box and asking me to play one with her. I told her we had to clean up the game upstairs from last night before we could have breakfast, and maybe after breakfast we could play a board game. We are cleaning up Blokus from last night and this happens:
      Morgan: "After we clean Blokus we can get a different board game out?"
      Me: "Probably not till after breakfast. Maybe we can play a game that doesn't make a mess, like Simon Says."
      Morgan:  "I wanna go first! I wanna go first! Simon Says, 'Mommy, go downstairs and get us a board game."

- I came downstairs and Morgan has poured a bag of Goldfish crackers into 3 separate bowls from her play kitchen and is "making dinner". I sit down at the computer and say:
    Me: "Can I have some of your delicious goldfish dinner?"
    Morgan:  "Sure. Here's one"
    Me: "Thanks!" (I pop it into my mouth)
    Morgan: "Sure. It was on the ground."

5 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

kids...gotta love 'um!

Jenny said...

ha ha! those were hilarious! so funny in fact i had to read them again to my husband. she is too cute!

Alicia said...

funny funny! hope we can see you guys soon!

RHulsey said...

Ha ha! What goes around comes around!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

She is so funny! I love her!