Monday, August 24, 2009

So Far....

Right now, Morgan is blissfully sleeping. I am not sure whether she is aware of what the rest of the day holds for her or not...

Its been an exciting day to this point! We've opened a brand new baby doll present, named it Oreo (chosen by Morgan), and successfully taught the baby to pee and poo in the potty. Morgan has decided that chocolate frosting on a baby doll's bum is something NOT to be touched (which, I kind of have to say I agree with her) We have done the COOLEST potty celebration dances, complete with jumps, kicks, and conga lines. Then, we threw a pretty good party for that stinkin doll to let it know how proud we were.

NOW, I get to do it all again with Morgan! When she wakes up, we are tossing out the diapers, pulling up the big girl undies, and drinking juice till we just can't take any more! Then, heaven willing, the potty training extravaganza goes as smoothly as it did with the doll!!!!!!! Lets hope! (and will somebody please find me an energy drink thats safe for pregnant women? Cause I'm exausted already!!!!!)

I'll update you when I know how the rest of the day goes!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I want to know how it went!!!! It sounds like your doing the same type of thing I tried with Hunter. I hope yours has a successful outcome!!! Please Please Please tell us how it went!

RHulsey said...

Chocolate frosting on a baby doll butt...