Saturday, August 1, 2009

SOS- Calling all Moms!

Okay, so I need help here! Morgan has got me ready to put on those crazy nose and eyebrow disguise glasses, change my name and move to another state! (So its not that bad) BUT I CANNOT STAND THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!
She has hit the two year old stage 110% and I have to say, I love it. Most of the time. However, if I have to hear another, "Why?" after I simply say something like, "Morgan, do not touch the stove, its hot and it will burn you" (which, come on, is that statement NOT self explanatory????) then I am going to freak. Lose it. Go off the deep end. All of the above!
So, if you have any advice (AND I AM PRAYING YOU DO) please, please, PLEASE share with me how to stop the, "Why, Mommy, Why?"

3 comments:

RHulsey said...

I cannot offer you any advice, but I am trusting you to find out what works and tell me when Connor gets there.

Alicia said...

All I can say is just wait until she's three!!! HEHEHEHE...
Hunter's favorite was "what" "what" "what".
He just eventually stopped...I don't know "why"...hehehe
Lynn started making up crazy long explanations and Hunter would just look at him like he was crazy...maybe you could try that!
Good Luck!

OHLEO!!! said...

I askey my brilliant sister Melissa and she reminded me of what we used to do to her little rugrats. Why then would ask her "why", we would respond with "z". I think it was just our way of being ornery back through the two-year-old stage.