Monday, September 7, 2009

Don't you JUST HATE IT?

Is there anything that grinds on your nerves more than when you have had a busy day, the kind where you go from chore to chore without batting an eye because you just HAVE to be occupied, and then, when you FINALLY get that moment to sit down and relax, you just can't do it???? Because when you are not doing anything, your mind is screaming at you for stimulation? Because just sitting there, with nothing to do, is SO SO SO BORING you almost want to fold more laundry?

Its on days like this when I seriously question my sanity...

2 comments:

RHulsey said...

Oh best friend! I will save you, just call me.

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I totally know what you mean!! I cannot just sit and watch a movie anymore unless I am doing something else at the same time.