Wednesday, September 23, 2009

GOING PRIVATE

I have been thinking about this a lot lately and I just feel like Morgan is getting too old for me to safely have her pictures out on the internet for everyone to see. I just don't want to have to monitor what stuff I am putting on here, if I want to put a swimsuit picture, or a bathtub picture, then I want to be able to do it and know that its safe, and that she is safe. I'd rather monitor who's looking at our blog over what I'm putting on it. It makes me so sad that we live in a time when we have to be worrying about this kind of stuff :(
Anyhow, if you still would like to read it, I am planning on creating a grouping in my email of anyone who is interested so that I can just send out a mass email when we update since I know the updater things on Blogger don't work if you are classified as private. So, if you would like to keep up with us, send me an email to brytani_m@hotmail.com.
I really hope this works out and I am not losing too many friends because of it!

4 comments:

RHulsey said...

Hey pal, you know I do. You have my e-mail I believe.

Andrew and Kathy said...

Count me in girlie! my email is knielson85@hotmail.com

Alicia said...

You have my email (I Hope)! Thats a good point about the pictures...maybe I will go back to private...hum...thinkin about it :)

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

The email for our's is yoshie.bikeler@gmail.com. Thanks!!