Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Childhood Memories!

The other day I was cooking up some dinner, and I realized we didn't have any broccoli and, well, I needed broccoli! So I sent JD to Safeway(and the great husband he is, he went without complaining!) Anyhow, my knight in shining armor came home with broccoli, and candy galore!!! Apparently there was a sale, and JD said he couldn't pass up the chance to share a childhood memory with Morgan, and he whipped out the fun dip! Its been so long since I have had that stuff, and I have to say Morgan is a bit like her Mom, cause she liked the lick a stik candy better than the dip. And I ALWAYS got myself into trouble with that candy cause I would give in and eat the stick before the sugary dip was gone!
She's not quite sure how to do this:



So Dad gave her some pointers:
Touchdown!!!

Ooooh, and oh so good:

Mmmm-mmmm good!

4 comments:

RHulsey said...

Ha ha! That Oh so good picture looks Just like you when you are enjoying something delicious. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree I see.

Adam & Rachel said...

I remeber loving those things. You can tell she enoyed it. PS: I think I'm just as bad as your husband because I had to get some things at the store today and I ended up getting some twizlers and junior mints because the deal was so good and well I wanted sugar.

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I was the same way with that candy stick. Morgan looks like she was enjoying.

Alicia said...

I must say sorry Bryt!!! I didn't see that part of the photo at all. hehe...although I thought the picture showed how great you look! Anyways...I hope Morgan is feeling better! Talk to you soon!
P.S. Enjoy the candy...those are the kind of after Christmas sells I go for!!! You know? :)