Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Worst News Ever..okay, so I guess it could be worse

Every year Old Navy has this huge crazy sale sometime in the beginning of the year, where they take an additional 50% off of their already clearanced prices. So, last year, I was able to completely stock Morgan's wardrobe for the whole next year for just under $50. At this sale my motto is, if its more than 3 bucks, don't buy it. Because there is just so many cute dresses, pants, shirts and sweaters for 3 dollars or less! BUT, the bad news is I MISSED IT THIS YEAR!!!! JD and I went to check to see if the sale was going (because they don't advertise it, its kind of hush hush) Anyhow, we went on a Tuesday, and it wasn't happening yet, but everything was marked down to 50% off the original price, so I knew it was happening soon. Well, I was right, cause it happened that Thursday!!!! It went from Thursday to Monday and I missed the whole thing! I am still pretty bummed, because when else do you get the chance to dress your kid that cute for only 3 dollars? I do realize though, that JD and I are low on cash right now, so its probably best I missed it. But still, Dang it Dang it Dang it!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I always hate missing the killer deals!

RHulsey said...

very sad very sad

Alicia said...

I'm so glad that Morgan likes the Blog...hopefully it will help keep our little ones in touch as well as us!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I would be bummed too. I know how much you love shopping.