Monday, February 9, 2009

Any Ideas?

Well, as a general rule, I have always expected JD to be the one "in charge" of Valentines day and our Anniversary. This year I started thinking, "What the heck? This is a holiday not only about the greeting card scam, but about mutual love. Its not just husband-buy-your-wife-flowers day" So, I am trying to come up with a plan for this year, and so far all I have accomplished is getting a baby sitter. Anybody have any good ideas?
P.S. We just got new batteries so I will be able take pictures again, so no more boring photo-less blogs!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Well, you know us...nothing too crazy, but we like to play. So we have gone to nickelcade, boondocks, minature golfing, movies, dinner, picnics (weather permitting), paint balling, lazer tag...the list could go on. Hopefully this helps.

Alicia said...

oh and bowling...of course!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Well you could take pole dancing classes and then give him a show:) hahaha oh man i crack myself up. Jordan and I take turns planning V-day and that's fun. Last year I made yummy Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast and then I made a nice Crab dinner and we watched a movie. It doesn't really matter what you do it's just fun to get out and be with eachother.