Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where's Waldo?

So, today is JD's birthday and we have no birthday wrapping paper! So Morgan and I spent a good hour or so (which is absolutely amazing considering the attention span of a 2 year old) drawing on the back side of our Christmas wrapping paper. She helped for a while, then started telling me what to draw, so, everything on here except the "I love JD" in the middle, and the swirlies, are all things Morgan told me to draw. There is lots of cool stuff, I am sure you can see that all on your own. BUT, for some good old fashioned Where's Waldo fun, can you find:
1. My interpretation of Morgan yelling "POPCORN POPPING!" (I will give you a hint, its the first line of the song that I drew)
2. Our "little table" as Morgan calls it, the coffee table
3. An AWESOME big truck.
4. A strawberry
5. And a "fook (no thats not a swear word) and poon"

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I LOVE IT!!! The best wrapping peper there is!

RHulsey said...

I can't can't CAN'T find that stinkin small table!

ashycam said...

That is such a great idea. Happy Birthday JD. looks like you got yourself a great wife, and daughter. You day should be great.