Friday, February 20, 2009

Two dollars and forty seven cents gets:

I have to be quick because I should be doing schoolwork, not blogging, but I just couldn't resist. I went to Walgreens to pick up a pack of index cards for flashcards and all their Valentine's stuff was 75% off so I grabbed a box of chocolates, and Morgan grabbed herself a tiny one, and that was that. Well, we get to the counter and the cashier is like, "This bear was 20 bucks, I'll give it to you for a dollar." I was like, "NO WAY!" So, even though it will just take up space in my already small house, I bought it anyway. And the grand total was $2.47. Nice, eh?


4 comments:

RHulsey said...

I am so full of envy.

Alicia said...

thats so cute!

ashycam said...

Hi, I am a friend of the Eddy's since were little tykes. I saw the blog on Alicia's blog and had to see what JD was up to. Your little girl is just adorable. I love those kind of deals but I always hear about them after the fact. Darn. I have never been able to get there for the deals. Darn. You are such a cute family.

Adam & Rachel said...

that's one sweet deal. you awesome shopper you! :)