Thursday, February 12, 2009

Look Mom, Snow Man!

Those are the four words I have heard about 40 times a day since Tuesday morning. But you have to admit, it is one cool snowma-lady. Complete with ponytail and evergreen skirt, with a coordinating rock necklace accessory, they just don't get much cooler than that!
It all started when Monday afternoon the rain turned to snow and I had one excited girl. Which is so strange to me, because over Christmas she hated, absolutely hated the cold snow! She would not stop asking to go out in the snow on Monday night, and she even disappeared into her room only to come out with gloves,shoes, and a hat on, all ready to go! She eventually got over the disappointment of not being able to go out Monday, and was so very very excited to get outside Tuesday morning! We headed outside and it was beeeee-u-tiful! So nice outside, we ended up shedding our coats after playing for a bit. Well, without further ado, the pictures:
JD and Morgan, with the coolest snow person EVER, and Howie sniffin things out:

I was trying to teach Morgan to be a model and say ta-da! She kind of has it:


Morgan and her #1 pal exploring:
And I just had to put these pictures in because Howie is having so much fun! The poor dog has learned to play catch with himself, because we entertain him so little. But he does a pretty good job at entertaining us!





2 comments:

RHulsey said...

Ok ok, I admit, until I build my snowman with flaming eyes, this is the coolest one I have seen. You are so super awesome.

Alicia said...

That is grrreat!!! You guys have more snow then we do...in fact right now we don't have any (except in the mountains). Great pics! and I would have to say, "that is the coolest snowma-lady" hehe