Monday, April 13, 2009

LOVE HER!

I know its been a while since I have posted anything with pictures, and I'll be getting right on that soon, but not today! Morgan has just been saying the cutest things, she cracks me up! Here are just a few of her new sayings:
We were driving home from St. George and everytime we would pass a car we would hear this from the back seat:
Here come Morgan's car, BEEP BEEP!
This morning she came into the kitchen while I was doing the dishes, wearing her swimsuit (with her arm through the leg hole) and said:
Mom, go swimmin. Got mine swimmin soup!
(apparently suit is not in her vocabulary quite yet)
When we are at my parents house, Morgan is very vocal about how much she likes her Grandpa and Nanny more than her Mom and Dad. She was taking a bubble bath and my Mom was in the bathroom watching her, so I poked my head in and got an immediate:
Go way Mom! (go away mom)
So I was curious what she would say if I just stuck in my hand, or just any random body part. Well, this is what followed:
Go way hand!
Go way leg!
Go way bum!
And this one happened this morning, and it was just too cute. Morgan was walking in the kitchen and saw her reflection in the oven. Well, her hair was nuts from having pig tails all day yesterday and not washing her hair yet. So she says:
Ahhh! My hair! Mom, comb hair! My hair goss (gross)!
I am sure we are going to get more funny stuff coming out of this girl, but those ones just make me smile and remind me of why I have the best job in the world.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

She is SOOOO cute! I Love them all! It gets so funny the more they learn to talk! I hope you guys had a great Easter!

Adam & Rachel said...

what a funny girl....you gotta love it!