Friday, April 24, 2009

Umm SCARY!


I distinctly remember a time several years ago when I spent probably a half hour, maybe 45 minutes perched on a tree limb that was only, oh 15 foot high (and thats a stretch), trying to talk myself into taking the 15 foot plunge (gigantic I know) on a rope swing into a swimming hole. There's a whole history to why exactly I am such a weenie, but we won't go into that. BUT, I can now testify that weenieness is not something genetic, because I am always finding my daughter in places like this, with a huge grin like this, saying, "I crazy Mom!"

Yes, she is indeed only 3 foot in the air. Hey, at least she is climbing the furniture to get to a book and not oh, a permanent marker. Those wonderful points aside, I would like you all to look at what she chose to drag over to use to climb onto our bookshelf. A ROCKING HORSE! Hmmm, if you were looking for something to stand on to gain access to that hard to reach planter shelf do you think YOU would choose something with the word rocking in its very title? Ummm no. Just my self proclaimed crazy daughter. Oh wait, let me ammend that before I get corrected, she's a "crazy big girl". Regardless of what exactly she is, we can all agree she's CRAZY!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Thats sooo cute! And I think we are ALL crazy, but the kids just get to show it off in a cute way!

RHulsey said...

Ah yes. the rope swing and the weenie. I think that would be a great title for your memoirs someday.