Monday, April 6, 2009

Procrastinating...

We have known for a while that my inlaws were likely to be coming to visit this week, which is great! BUT what is not great is that 2 weeks ago I worked a 60 hour work week, and last week I had a nasty cold (most likely brought on by the 60 hr work week) so this week my house is a MESS. And the worst part about the whole thing? That I am on here. That it is 10:20, and I have now checked my facebook twice and am now sitting here writing a pointless blog. Why? Because the house is SUCH a disaster I really don't want to do it. So I thought I would just give you all a heads up not to call Wednesday morning, because chances are, I will bite your head off seeing as how I will be frantically trying to clean three weeks worth of mess in 3 hours. Well, I can't really see any way of justifying spending anymore time on here, so I guess I better go look at pointless things I can't afford on Ebay. Haha, just kidding, although now that does sound like a good idea....

3 comments:

RHulsey said...

yeah right, you won't bite my head off if I call Wednesday morning. you never bite my head off when I call.

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I hate when things get so crazy that there is no time to do anything and then the house starts to get really messy. House work is no fun when you HAVE to do it. I enjoy it most of the time but when someone is coming over and I know I have to it I hate it. Hope you get it done.

Jordan & Rhonda said...

You have such a cute little girl!! I wish we lived closer to ya. Thanks for the comments on my house. I do love it. I didn't even know bobby was married until like a week ago. So weird. Good for him though. Do you like both of the boys wifes? I wish we could hang out like that with you guys. I miss those days.